Excursion to stunning South Africa to see lovely creatures like white lions and bungee hop off of the Bloukrans connect w/companions!
Some Shocking Stats About Guns In The U.S.
In America, 75 children are shot each day. 9 die and 6 are permanently disabled
— Brady Center (@BradyCenter) February 28, 2017
Air Rifle Reviews Lab supports responsible use of guns and ammunition.
What is a miter saw?
A miter saw is a very useful tool, which allows you to make precise crosscuts perfectly, including angular miter cuts, according to your needs. With a variety of these tools out there, buying one for your use can be challenging. Therefore, how can you decide which miter saw is the best. Well, here are the two best ones among the so many most accurate miter saw available on the market.
Festool Kapex KS 120
The Kapex KS 120 is a product of Festool that is designed with several groundbreaking features for making accurate cuts. This Sliding Compound type saw is exclusively designed for professionals and it is an ideal tool for serious woodworkers who undertake tough woodworking jobs regularly. Unlike other miter saws that come with a single laser, this strong cutting tool comes with two lasers to offer a more precision cut. The double lasers on this equipment will allow you to bring your cuts into the line from either side of the blade.
Some of the notable features of the Kapex KS 120 from Festool include:
1. The major beneficial feature of this miter saw is that the lasers do not need batteries to operate because they are electrically operated.
2. This miter saw from Festool comes with a very accurate miter scale that has unambiguous angles, which are trouble-free to read and to set.
3. It offers a firm grip to the cutting material, as it comes with an efficient miter lock, which will not allow the angle to move and spoil your cuts.
4. The tool comes with a compact and lightweight design, so you can use it easily and comfortably while doing your job.
5. When the miter saw is not in use, its head will lock down, which not only makes it to carry easily, but it also makes the size of the tool smaller. This makes the tool occupy less storage space.
v Dual lasers.
v So accurate.
v Portable and compact.
v Successful dirt extraction
v Expensive when compared to other miter saws.
Dewalt DWS 780
This a huge capacity sliding compound type of miter saw that comes with the blade size of 12 inches. This handy tool comes with a depth stop as well as with an LED light cut guide. If you embark on bigger material projects, or if you want to make groove cuts, then the Dewalt DWS 780 miter saw is the ideal tool for you. If you are seeking a professional piece of tool, which will cut easily and quickly, then consider upping the bet in the Dewalt series to the DWS780.
Features of the miter saw
Some of the beneficial features of the DWS 780 miter saw from Dewalt include:
1. This miter saw comes equipped with a powerful 15-ampere motor with 3800 RPM.
2. It comes with a rail lock handle that holds head away from the fence.
3. The detent plate of the tool can be adjusted with 10 positive stops.
4. The X-ray photoemission spectroscopy alignment system of the tool allows for easy cross cuts.
5. It can miter 60 degrees right and 50 degrees left.
v Powerful motor
v Immense torque holding blade momentum all through the cut
v Frivolous and portable
v LED light to improve the accuracy.
v Exceptional dust collection.
v The blade may need upgrading if functioning with fine detail.
Final verdict – The most accurate miter saw on the market
Although both Festool Kapex KS 120 miter saw and Dewalt DWS 780 miter saw are of the sliding compound type, the Festool Kapex KS 120 miter saw differs greatly from the Dewalt DWS 780, as it comes with double lasers, and it can cut both hard plastics and wood precisely. Make sure to get a portable miter saw stand with your top-rated miter saw for the best results.
Even though both saws come with a lightweight design, the Festool Kapex KS 120 miter saw gets the upper hand in terms of design and less storage space. Hence, it is concluded that Festool Kapex KS 120 miter saw is far better than the Dewalt DWS 780 miter saw in terms of performance, dirt extraction, and cutting accuracy.